Entry Level Microsoft Dynamics D365 CRM Developer
This position is for a developer for development and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. This developer role will include the following:
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing technology solutions including MS Dynamics interactions with other Enterprise solutions.
- Participate in all phases of system lifecycle including analysis, requirement definition, solution design, configuration/development, testing, deployment, and support utilizing an Agile delivery model.
- Maintain, manage, develop and design Microsoft Dynamics 365 application
- Perform as a developer for the delivery Dynamics 365 configuration and custom development to meet business requirements.
- Promote configuration of Dynamics 365 versus Custom code
- Lead the development of user stories and design artifacts to effectively convey the business requirements
- Contribute to the architectural best practices and Dynamics customization standards
- Participate in code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level and appropriate design patterns are being followd
- Assist with unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing prior to production deployment
- Follows process and project methodology, ensuring proper implementation and adoption
- Drive the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Advocates continuous improvement including identification of opportunities, adoption of best practices and standards
- 2 plus years of code development experience
- Experience with Java Script, Angular JS, and HTML
- Broad knowledge of computer systems and web based services
- Ability to organize information, manage tasks and projects to support business needs
- Ability to flexibly accept dynamically changing priorities
- Experience with design and configuration of MS Dynamics 365
- Experience on the Azure platform (Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Web Jobs, Service Bus, API Management, Cloud Services Storage)
- Experience in the Microsoft Power Platform PowerApps, Power Automate.
- Experience in CRM portals
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and DevOps to develop and maintain code bases including branching, merging and code builds
- Experience with .NET Framework and C# development including API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related engineering or technical discipline.
- Industry Standard Technical Certifications desired: MS Dynamics and others showing depth of technical skill…
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects and activities in a timely, organized manner
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a creative problem solver, flexible, proactive, and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand wa
- Ability to work in offshore / onsite and Vendor model effectively.
- Must be a strong team player