IT Operations Manager (Data/Cloud)
Our technology is outstanding, but it’s the talented, diverse and driven people behind our company who make it all happen. Our employees have the determination to go further, the adaptability to adjust to an ever-changing global market, the heart to stay passionate and personally invested, and the mind to know when to step back and put it all in perspective.
Lexmark is looking for an experienced network professional who can lead people, build processes, and implement technology to help keep Lexmark and its brand secure and operational. This leader will work with various network teams to make sure policies and practices are operationalized. They will also be responsible to lead and educate Tier 1 and Tier 2 network professionals in the DATA Center/Cloud Operations. They will monitor, engage and act on events and alerts from various tools. They will also have to work with other Operations Service Managers to ensure operations and security are part of every change. They will also interface with the PMO and other teams to drive operational requirements and compliance within the Lexmark framework.
This person must have a strong ability to communicate and balance competing priorities.
- Manage day to day events, alerts, incidents, and request.
- Manage asset compliance to all hardening standards.
- Leverage process improvements, sense of urgency, monitoring and automation to reduce incidents and MTTR with the goal of eliminating recurring incidents.
- Be an advocate and change leader for operational initiatives and processes with a goal of improving the overall culture.
- Provide a professional exposure to the business within Lexmark and any vendors or partners encountered in operational matters.
- Provide leadership and organization during any major incident or SIRP.
- Manage budgetary oversight and planning for the Operations teams.
- Experience working with and leading offshore staff/teams with a focus on DATA Center/Cloud Operations
- Travel will be required 2 – 3 times a year to meet with DATA Center/Cloud Operations teams
- Lead regular stand-ups with DATA Center/Cloud Operations teams
- Provide feedback to architecture teams regarding improvements found in day-to-day activities in Operations.
- 5 years’ experience in information technology operational process, design, cybersecurity or architecture
- Experience with ITSM, ITIL, NIST, and ISO 27001 frameworks.
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple priorities.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Experience with leading onshore and offshore global teams.
- Strong ability in multiple technologies, analytical techniques, and leadership skills.
- Familiar with systems development life cycle, Agile, DevOps frameworks.
- Knowledge of domain security concepts including the least privilege and auditing
- Familiar with Active Directory management tools and principles
- Familiar with Windows patching, antivirus, and monitoring tools
- Familiar with Linux OS with regard to authentication, patching, configuration
- Familiar with automation technologies and experience using scripting languages such as PowerShell and Bash
- Familiar with risk management, threat hunting, and vulnerability assessment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 10 years of Information Technology experience
- Experience with ITSM, ITIL, ISO, and NIST Frameworks
- Excellent organizational, communication, documentation and project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of operational processes (Event, Incident, Change, Problem)
- In-depth knowledge of SIRP (Security Incident Response Process) and other security principles and practices
- Has familiarity and general understanding of Microsoft Cybersecurity tool set
- Has familiarity and general understanding of data security, common vulnerabilities, and attack patterns
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to utilize data to drive continuous improvement
- Oracle/Azure/AWS Cloud management
- CompTia + Certifications (Network+, Security+, CySA+)
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect
- ITIL4 Certification