New research from IDC indicates that cloud migration is the number-one IT priority in supporting digital transformation initiatives. Yet a majority of organizations going through this transition feel that existing infrastructure and legacy processes are having a negative impact on their plans.
Including the print ecosystem in your overall DX planning can yield important benefits:
- Improved print and document security
- Operational improvements in print by leveraging data analytics
- Ability to integrate print with other strategic IT Initiatives
- Ability to move to the cloud
- Streamlined support with IoT technology
In the context of supporting digital transformation, addressing print can be one of the fastest and easiest moves an organization can make. Take a simple step in your DX journey with Lexmark Cloud Print Infrastructure as a Service.