Install the All-In-One software
Use the CD that comes with your All-In-One to install the All-In-One software, or download the software version for your All-In-One from the Lexmark Web site at www.lexmark.com.
Using the CD that comes with your All-In-One
- Close all open software applications.
- Insert the All-In-One software CD.
- Double-click the 5200 Series CD icon on your desktop.
The 5200 Series installer dialog displays. On this dialog are the Install icon, the Lexmark Extras folder, and the Help installer icon.
- Double-click the Install icon.
- Complete the authentication notice, and then click OK.
You are guided through the introduction, Read Me files, and license agreement.
- Click Continue.
- Click Agree to accept the terms of the software license agreement and to continue installing the software.
- Select a destination disk for your All-In-One software, and then click Continue.
- Click Install.
The 5200 Series folder is created on your desktop.
- Click Close.
- Choose a language for your All-In-One software, and then click Continue.
This step is required only when the current Language settings of your operating system is not supported by the All-In-One software.
- Choose the country or region nearest you, and then click Continue.
- The 5200 Series Printer Selection dialog is displayed. Follow the on screen instructions to complete printer selection.
- The All-In-One software installation is complete. You can:
Click Finished when you are done.
- Register your All-In-One on the Internet.
- Print a test page to observe your All-In-One in action.
- Check the Lexmark Web site for offers (United States and Canada only).
You are now ready to start using your Lexmark 5200 Series All-In-One.
Using the World Wide Web
It is easy to install your All-In-One software from the Web:
- Log on to the Lexmark Web site, www.lexmark.com.
- On the home page, navigate through the menu selection and click Drivers & Downloads.
- Select the printer and the printer driver for your operating system.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to download the driver and install the All-In-One software.
The Lexmark Extras folder is not available in the software downloaded from the Web.
Remove the All-In-One software
Install the All-In-One add-on software