(3) Based on 105XL black ink cartridge's $4.99 MSRP in US dollars and a yield of 510 standard pages, estimated in accordance with ISO.IEC 24711. Actual yields may vary. Actual cost in other countries may vary. "Lowest cost" claim based on comparison with other inkjet all-in-ones as of June 1, 2009.
(4) According to WiFi alliance. Subject to the range of your wireless router and access to electricity. When used with a Wireless enabled router. Compatible with Wireless certified IEEE802.11 b/g/n.
(5) Printing in draft mode and excluding time to first page print. See www.lexmark.ca for details.
Up to 50% with automatic 2-sided printing.
Save up to 50% on paper and 8% on energy with one touch Eco Mode.
Copy and scan using the 50 page automatic document feeder.
The lowest black ink cost (3) and included individual XL ink cartridges save resources and lower printing costs.
Energy Star Qualified
Included business card scanning software synchronises with popular contact management applications (6).
With our unmatched protection guarantee featuring a 5 year warranty and lifetime priority phone support (1).
Over 99% recyclable
Individual ink cartridges allow you to replace only the colour you need.
Locate your device virtually anywhere in your home or office with Ethernet or wireless networking - now even faster with 802.11n (4).
Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program
Lexmark is committed to environmental stewardship, providing you with real solutions to help you print smarter and designing products with the entire life cycle in mind.
(6) Works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Win 7; Available through August 2010.
The 150-sheet maximum input capacity means less time refilling paper.
Lexmark Equipment Collection Program (7)
The 4.3" web enabled touch screen allows you to create customised 1-touch SmartSolutions to simplify common tasks, such as scan to email. Also, get the news, view your favourite photo sharing sites, and discover the weather - directly from your printer. Whatever you need, there's a SmartSolution. In the whirlwind of business, efficiency wins.
(7) Not applicable in all countries. Please visit www.lexmark.com/recycle for more details.
Speeds up to 33 ppm black and 30 ppm colour (5).
(1) Receive 1 year limited warranty plus 4 years extended limited warranty by registering within 90 days. See statement of Limited Warranty for details.
(2) When compared on a composite yield basis with Lexmark 100 Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow Ink Cartridges.
*Licensed Return Program Cartridges
|Media Sizes Supported|
|Size (mm - H x W x D)|
|Packaged Size (mm - H x W x D)|
|Packaged Weight, kg|
|Time to First Copy|
|Maximum Copy Speed †|
|Reduce / Enlarge Range|
|Maximum Print Speed †|
|Borderless Printing Media Sizes|
|Laser Quality Print Speed|
|ADF Paper Input Capacity / ADF Paper Output Capacity|
|ADF Input Paper Sizes|
|Media Types Supported|
|Paper Weight Range Supported|
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle|
|Touch Screen Display|
|Digital Media Memory Card Compatibility|
|PictBridge Certified USB Port|
|Operating Systems Supported|
|Average Power in Standby with Power Saver On / Average Power in Standby|
|Specified Operating Environment|
|Harmonized Tariff Code|
|Country of Origin|
1"Recommended Monthly Page Volume" is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate Lexmark’s product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. Lexmark recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.
2"Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle" is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.