New Lexmark devices combine reliability, productivity, and security with the latest capabilities so users can focus on their business.
Maidenhead, UK. June 19, 2018
Lexmark International, Inc. a global imaging solutions leader, today announced the release of a new generation of large workgroup monochrome printers and multi-function products (MFPs) for enterprise customers. These intelligent devices, equipped with the latest capabilities, bring an unparalleled combination of reliability, productivity, and security to enterprise users.
“Lexmark is pleased to introduce this extensive line-up of new devices which feature improved performance and consumable yields, resulting in more up time, fewer interventions and improvements in total cost of ownership,” said Allen Waugerman, Lexmark senior vice president and chief technology officer. “The new devices are designed to be reliable, productive and more secure additions to a company’s IT assets. IT teams will appreciate the longevity, durability and serviceability of these devices, while users will value the high quality monochrome output, state of the art power and performance, and easy to use features.”
The new large workgroup mono (MS725 Series, MS820 Series, MX720 Series and MX820 Series) devices are equipped with major feature enhancements that drive down total cost of ownership:
- RELIABILITY: These new devices are built to last, with durable steel frames, long life components and other design features that ensure device longevity and stability for years of reliable performance in even the harshest environments.
- PERFORMANCE: Powerful multicore processors and increased memory levels deliver brainpower that "future proofs" these devices by accommodating firmware upgrades over time. It also ensures these new devices effortlessly render even the most complex print jobs and enables complex multi-tasking, such as sending a fax while printing with optical character recognition (OCR) rendering in the background. Print speed for A4 is as much as 66 pages per minute, with time to first page as little as four seconds.
- ANALYTICS: For Managed Print Services customers, these new devices can be equipped with sensors that capture highly detailed vital system information such as engine voltage, fan speeds and fuser temperature ramps. The system provides advanced notice of issues, minimising interventions, and keeping staff productive.
- EASE OF USE: e-Task, Lexmark’s modern, tablet-like user interface, allows for unparalleled simplicity and ease of use across the entire portfolio, with displays up to 10 inches.
- MOBILITY: These new devices offer a variety of mobile print options, enabling workers to complete tasks via approved mobile devices with the free Lexmark Mobile Print app. Output is also available via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria or Windows Mobile.
- SECURITY: Lexmark’s award-winning full spectrum security features help protect documents, devices, and networks from unauthorised access and are fully integrated into every product in the series. Consistent, upgradable protections across the product portfolio help you control access, secure hard disk data, protect operating systems and prevent network hacks.
- SUSTAINABILITY: As expected from Lexmark, these devices meet the most stringent global environmental requirements.
“With this extensive launch, Lexmark has refreshed much of our product offering in 2018, ensuring our customers are prepared to leverage the latest imaging technology to move their businesses forward,” Waugerman added.