Lexmark announces Corporate Cartridges to boost sustainability benefits for business
Maidenhead, UK, 7 October, 2015
- Lexmark International, Inc. announced it has been positioned for the fourth consecutive year as a leader in managed print services (MPS) by leading European-based industry analyst firm Quocirca.
- The Managed Print Services Landscape report is an independent vendor analysis of the global enterprise MPS market. The report states, “In recent years, Lexmark has consistently expanded its global position in the MPS market. Its strategy continues to go from strength to strength, buoyed by further acquisitions (Kofax and ReadSoft) in the business process automation space. It now offers one of the broadest MPS and ECM portfolios in the industry and is successfully integrating its go-to-market approach. Meanwhile, its new brand identity emphasises its strategy to expand upon its position as a serious player in the enterprise software and services market1.”
- The report elaborates on Lexmark’s global execution and industry expertise, noting, “A key strength for Lexmark is its global operational capabilities. Its single-system infrastructure offers MPS customers visibility and consistency in reporting across their fleet of devices on a country and global basis." Further, the report notes, “Lexmark’s mature industry expertise sets it apart from its competitors.”
- The report went on to say, “Lexmark continues to execute on the MPS strategy that has resulted in strong growth in MPS revenues year on year. Lexmark’s service offerings are built on a core technology platform owned completely by Lexmark, global operational capabilities, leadership in business process solutions and ITIL based standardised practices applied consistently worldwide.”
- Key Lexmark strengths noted in the report include:
- Global execution – “Lexmark has strong credentials when it comes to global execution. Lexmark offers a single global system to support its entire MPS business, which enables it to deliver consolidated global reporting and analytics.”
- Business process expertise – “Lexmark is the most capable amongst the traditional MPS providers in delivering improved business processes, workflow automation, industry solutions, and helping customers tackle the explosion in unstructured content.”
- A growing cloud strategy – “Lexmark has developed a comprehensive cloud platform, including the ability to deliver solutions through the cloud, on-premise, or in a hybrid model.”
- Big Data/ECM – “Lexmark is making significant investments in the use of analytics to optimise the output environments for its MPS customers and improve device availability and streamline business processes. Lexmark’s broad ECM capabilities offer another opportunity to harness wider enterprise data sets.”
“Lexmark’s unique portfolio of industry specific business solutions and managed print services delivers unmatched value to organisations of all sizes,” said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. “We take great pride in the ongoing recognition of our MPS business, our industry-leading MPS renewal rates and our continued high win rates with large, global organisations.”
Quocirca is a primary research and analysis company specializing in the business impact of information technology and communications (ITC). With worldwide, native language reach, Quocirca provides in-depth insights into the views of buyers and influencers in large, mid-sized and small organizations. Its analyst team is made up of real-world practitioners with first-hand experience of ITC delivery who continuously research and track the industry and its real usage in the markets.
For more information, visit www.quocirca.com
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.lexmark.co.uk.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1 Source: All Quocirca references are from the Quocirca Managed Print Services Landscape, 2015