Lexmark complements enterprise portfolio with new devices featuring enhanced productivity, security
Lexmark Smart MFPs and printers provide an intuitive and consistent user experience to bridge the paper and digital worlds across the enterprise
UK, Maidenhead, June 17, 2014
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announces the addition of five new A3-capable devices to its comprehensive line of Smart MFPs and printers.
- The Lexmark MS911 monochrome laser printer and Lexmark MX910 monochrome laser MFP series, ideal for high usage environments, feature long-life components, enterprise security and advanced finishing options.
- Part of Lexmark’s complete enterprise portfolio, these A3-capable devices complement the more commonly used A4 devices.
- The series increases productivity by reducing downtime with quick time to first print, high capacity input of up to 6,650 sheets as well as “shake-free” toner cartridges and long-life components that require fewer interventions.
- Finishing options such as multi-position staples and hole-punches, as well as automated folding functionality with saddle stitch binding, simplify professional presentation.
- Encrypted hard drive1, optional user authentication and secure automatic disk wiping provide enhanced security.
- The series’ holistic platform provides a seamless connection between the paper and digital worlds and a consistent and intuitive user experience across devices.
"Cost and size advantages of A4 devices often make them the best fit in most enterprise environments; however, having A3 devices that can print on SRA3 media can be crucial for certain business applications," said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. "For those instances, the Lexmark MS911 and MX910 series products are excellent choices, providing simple and consistent user experiences across the fleet with productivity-enhancing solutions that bridge the paper and digital worlds across the enterprise."
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit http://www.lexmark.com/en_GB/
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Cheryl King or Charmaine Chan
0207 802 2626