Lexmark opens up sales opportunities for partners with the Solutions Advantage Program
Maidenhead, United Kingdom, 16 September, 2014
- Lexmark has, today, launched the Solutions Advantage Program, providing a clear and defined path to enable its partners to find new sales opportunities.
- With the Solutions Advantage Program, Lexmark's partners are empowered to become their customers' preferred vendor for solutions that go beyond printing.
- The Solutions Advantage Program helps partners achieve their business objectives whilst enjoying exclusive advantages. These include the free provision of full-licensed software to equip demo output devices, as well as comprehensive training on Lexmark’s solutions line.
- The programme - being rolled out in many EMEA countries - is divided into three tiers: Entry, Advanced and Premier. These will run in conjunction with the Lexmark Channel Value Programme.
- The Entry level is a comprehensive offering of support. It provides partners who traditionally focus on hardware, services and supplies, with training webinars and access to the Lexmark Virtual Solutions Centre.
- The Advanced tier builds on this to include face-to-face technical training, access to more advanced solutions (such as Lexmark Print Management Premise), special bid pricing for qualified opportunities, and the ability to equip demo output devices with free software solutions.
- The top level of the programme addresses independent software vendors (ISVs). As well as all the previous advantages, the Premier tier provides ISVs with a software development platform to expand their portfolio of solutions and create whole new business opportunities.
"Lexmark is evolving as an organisation from one that provides hardware and services to an end-to-end solutions provider. As such we need to help our channel partners to join us on this journey. The Solutions Advantage Programme provides our partners, at every level, with a consistent, formalised framework that supports them in this solution-driven transformation,” said Martin Fairman, Channel Sales Director at Lexmark UK and Ireland.
"Lexmark’s Solutions Advantage Programme offers three clear tiers to ensures every valued partner has a program tier within reach, and one to grow into. Each tier provides training and tools which enables every partner to go beyond printing, and sell solutions that are cost effective to deliver thanks to Lexmark's industry-leading experience and technology."
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit www.lexmark.co.uk.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.