Lexmark announces Corporate Cartridges to boost sustainability benefits for business
Maidenhead, United Kingdom, October 7, 2014
- Driven by Lexmark’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and guided by the principles of zero waste and the circular economy, Lexmark is announcing a line of Corporate Cartridges for the EMEA region
- The new line of cartridges for Lexmark’s A4 CS/CX colour and MS/MX monochrome devices utilise Unison toner and a robust and durable design to deliver long-term reliability and sustained print quality
- The Corporate Cartridges further advance the sustainability benefits of the Unison Print System by incorporating select components recovered through the Lexmark Cartridge Collection Programme (LCCP)
- Since 1991, Lexmark has offered free and easy-to-use methods to recover empty toner cartridges. The Lexmark Cartridge Collection Programme (LCCP) adheres to a zero landfill and incineration policy and strives to utilise the recovered materials to their greatest environmental benefit
- Corporate Cartridges are manufactured in the EU. This ensures consistent product availability, minimises supply chain environmental impact and maintains production within the local economy
- Corporate Cartridges are priced equivalent to Return Programme cartridges
“Lexmark has a strong tradition of innovation and commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainability. This new line of Corporate Cartridges represent our most sustainable supplies offering to date,” said Chris Law, director at Lexmark UK. “In addition to the environmental and social aspects, the Corporate Cartridges are also backed by Lexmark’s limited lifetime supplies warranty.”
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit www.lexmark.com.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All prices are estimated street prices in GBP inc VAT – actual prices may vary.
All prices, features, specifications and capabilities are subject to change without notice.
Fred Roberts, Account Executive
T: +44 (0)207 802 2626