Scan, copy, and fax using the 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
(1) Receive 1 year limited warranty plus 4 years extended limited warranty by registering within 90 days. See statement of Limited Warranty for details.
Lexmark is committed to environmental stewardship, providing you with real solutions to help you print smarter and designing products with the entire life cycle in mind.
(6) Works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Win 7; Available through August 2010.
By up to 50% with automatic 2-sided printing.
(2) When compared on a composite yield basis with Lexmark 100 Cyan, Yellow, and Magenta cartridges.
Vizix patented ink technology produces sharp text and true-to-life photos with precise ink drop placement. Vizix also produces print speeds up to 33 ppm black and 30 ppm colour (4) with 4x6" photos in as little as 24 seconds (5). Individual cartridges allow you to replace only the colour you need.
Save up to 50% on paper and 8% on energy with 1-touch Eco Mode
(7) Not applicable in all countries. Visit www.lexmark.com/recycle for more details.
Locate your device virtually anywhere with wireless networking (3).
Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program
Included business card scanning software synchronises with popular contact management applications (6).
(4) Printing in draft mode and excluding time to first page print. See www.lemxark.com for details.
Speeds up to 33 ppm black and 30 ppm colour (4).
Lexmark Equipment Collection Program (7)
Individual ink cartridges allow you to replace only the colour you need.
(5) Printing from a computer in normal mode, excludes time to first page feed. See www.lexmark.com for details.
The vibrant 2.4" colour LCD allows you view and enhance photos prior to printing for greater confidence in your output.
Lexmark's unmatched protection guarantee features a 5 year warranty and lifetime priority phone support (1).
Energy Star Qualified
Included individual XL cartridges save resources and lower printing costs.
Over 99% Recyclable
(3) Subject to the range of your wireless router and access to electricity. When used with a WiFi enabled router. Compatible with WiFi certified IEEE802.11b/g/n.
*Licensed Return Program Cartridges
|Media Sizes Supported|
|Size (mm - H x W x D)|
|Packaged Size (mm - H x W x D)|
|Packaged Weight, kg|
|Time to First Copy|
|Maximum Copy Speed|
|Reduce / Enlarge Range|
|Maximum Print Speed † / Maximum Print Speed|
|Borderless Printing Media Sizes|
|Laser Quality Print Speed|
|ADF Paper Input Capacity / ADF Paper Output Capacity|
|ADF Input Paper Sizes|
|Media Types Supported|
|Paper Weight Range Supported|
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle|
|Digital Media Memory Card Compatibility|
|PictBridge Certified USB Port|
|Operating Systems Supported|
|Average Power in Standby with Power Saver On / Average Power in Standby|
|Specified Operating Environment|
|Country of Origin|
1"Recommended Monthly Page Volume" is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate Lexmark’s product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. Lexmark recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.
2"Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle" is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.
|Files||Type||OS||OS Version||Languages||Date Released||Size||Link|