Finance & Accounting
Lexington, KY USA
- Execute assigned audits and projects, including the identification of meaningful internal control recommendations and process improvements.
- Responsible for all phases of an audit or project (either solely or working with another auditor). These phases include: planning, risk assessment, development of the audit program, data analysis and sample selections, completion of assigned audit steps, presenting findings and recommendations to management, and preparing the draft report.
- Work independently on assigned audits and projects with minimal management oversight and guidance.
- Communicate, interview, and interact with personnel and management at various levels across the organization and in other geographies.
- Perform audits in a professional manner and in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditor’s standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years audit experience
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor
- Ability to work independently, manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of internal controls
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley* compliance preferred (*US Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, sections 302 and 404)
- Some international travel required
- Knowledge of SAP desired
- External audit experience desired