Technical Rotation Program - Industrial Engineer
Engineering & Design
Lexington, KY USA
Are you a technical leader looking for an amazing experience for your first full-time job? Apply today for Lexmark's Technical Rotation Program!
The purpose of the Technical Rotation Program (TRP) is to recruit and hire top, diverse, entry level talent, and expose them to various parts of the business in order to better prepare them for future leadership roles technical and/or managerial. The Technical Rotation Program is a two year program during which participants will rotate through three, eight month rotations. At the end of the program, participants are placed in an area of the business that matches their background and interests. It is open to upcoming graduates in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Supply Chain.
Participants must have a strong capacity for learning and outstanding leadership and team skills.
· BS and/or MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain-Available/Graduating in December 2014/May 2015
· Related work experience as an intern or co-op is preferred
· Leadership skills
· A diverse background of skills/experiences is a plus
· Competitive Salary
· No maximum limits on vacation
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Onsite Wellness Center, Recreational Park, Cafes, and Coffee shopsApply Now