Speed is just the start
How do you define performance?
For Lexmark smart MFP ecosystem users, fast print and scan job processing is a given. But there’s also handling diverse media. And, most importantly, the fewest number of steps needed to get the job done.
Lexmark smart MFPs check all the right boxes with unprecedented speeds, industry-leading input/output capacity and advanced finishing. Consider:
1. Up to 140 images per minute scanning speed on the MX810 series (two-sided pages)
2. First A4 MFPs with print and copy speeds up to 70 ppm*
3. Support for printing on a wide range of media types and sizes
4. Time to first page printed as fast as four seconds, critical for efficient print release
5. Dual-core processors to speed printing, capture and document processing.
6. Smart file compression to accelerate output and conserve network bandwidth
7. Advanced finishing options to staple, hole punch, fold and even create booklets
But performance in the Lexmark smart MFP ecosystem isn’t just about “speeds and feeds.” It’s about ingenious, MFP-driven ways to enhance business efficiency. It’s a portfolio of ready-to-use solutions for specialized industries. It’s capabilities to scan and extract data, automatically classify and route documents, reduce tedious and error-prone manual steps, streamline business processes, improve customer satisfaction and, ultimately, drive profitability.
That’s why performance in the Lexmark smart MFP ecosystem ultimately isn’t about how fast, efficient and smart our products are–It's about the way they maximize your team's performance.
* Based on a comparison of A4 monochrome multifunction laser printers priced $2,000 and above. Data sourced from manufacturers’ websites and independent competitive intelligence analysts as of August 2012.