Graphic Design Student (summer)
Lexmark is seeking a graphic design co-op to join its Design Center team. A qualified candidate is:
- Adept at designing functionality that exceeds the expectations of our customers and brings simplicity and user friendliness to Lexmark products
- Capable of creating, presenting, and defending design decisions based on individual design thinking, fundamental principles, industry trends, and Lexmark’s design roadmap
- A team-oriented individual skilled at identifying and evaluating improvement options and sharing those ideas with developers and UX designers
- Proficient in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or similar visualization and modeling tools
- An excellent communication with attention to detail
Student must be currently enrolled in a Graphic/Visual Design or related program.