Sr. Compensation Analyst
Responsible for advising, implementing, and administering global compensation programs within the organization. This role will focus on the administration and management of both short and long-term incentive programs, as well as executive compensation programs including the development of materials for Board of Directors and Compensation Committee meetings.
Reports to the Director, Global Compensation and Benefits within Human Resources.
- Provide analysis for design, development, and implementation of compensation programs to support overall business strategy, including recommendations and administration of short and long-term incentive compensation design and strategies;
- Design, development, and implementation of executive compensation programs to support overall business strategy including base, variable, deferred and equity compensation
- Research and prepare compensation materials for Board of Directors and Compensation Committee meetings
- Interface with corporate finance for incentive compensation modeling, accruals and cash forecasting
- Interface with auditors regarding compensation programs
- Provide analysis and research for various compensation projects
- Ensure compensation programs are compliant with legal guidelines
- Develop and maintain internal compensation databases, processes, and procedures
- Benchmark best in class practices, including assessment of competitive practices and the company’s competitive position through developing recommendations for actions and/or programs and preparing reports
- Work with and manage external vendors to develop, administer, and/or evaluate programs.
- Minimum of 7 years of combined experience in a medium to large multinational company, or equivalent consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in math, finance, human resources or equivalent
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience in compensation principles and practices including program design and administration at a multinational company
- Strong knowledge of executive compensation principles and practices
- Excellent attention to detail as well as communication, organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Ability to work in a global team environment and make independent decisions