Channel Campaign Manager
The Channel Campaign Manager will be a member of the demand creation team. He/she will be responsible for developing cross-channel programs that further the goals of channel recruitment, brand awareness and advocacy, eCommerce promotions, and partner driven end-user campaigns. The Channel Campaign Manager will design campaigns that leverage existing content, as well as manage projects to develop new content as needed. Programs and campaigns will be comprised of inbound and outbound marketing tactics including email, paid search, SEO, paid and organic social, account-based marketing, webinars, display advertising, website, direct mail, dimensional mail, and/or teleprospecting. The Channel campaign manager will work collaboratively with field marketing managers across all geographies to execute campaigns on a global level and serve as the primary point of contact to coordinate and provide strategy to agency partners on behalf of Lexmark.
- Previous experience with eCommerce and partner marketing is a strong plus
- Demonstrated experience designing multifaceted marketing programs and project management
- Passion for digital marketing and a drive to be continuously learning the newest trends and tools
- Global mindset to localize marketing campaigns customized for the needs of the region. This may require meetings and availability outside traditional business hours, as needed.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and adjust digital campaigns to achieve optimal performance
- Proficiency in clearly and concisely reporting and communicating campaign achievements or shortcomings to an executive audience
- Excellent communication skills, including written, interpersonal and presenting
- Self-starter that thrives on independent work and has a strong internal drive to move projects from concept to completion
- Team player who excels at building strong, functional work relationships across teams, departments, and geographies
- Risk taker, willing to try new ideas, “fail fast”, and adjust accordingly
- Comfortability with managing multiple programs simultaneously and constantly prioritizing projects to create an effective digital journey for the intended audience
- A positive attitude and willingness to accept and embrace the fast-paced changes and challenges of the technology industry