The Operations Manager will lead a team that supports all aspects of operations for new technologies in Lexmark Ventures. They will ensure that there is a seamless process for connecting orders to the financial systems and product from orders to managing those orders through fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
They will cross collaborate with Product Planning Portfolio Management, Business Development, and Lexmark corporate Supply Chain (Global Sourcing and Planning). Activities include order process, agreements, fulfillment, accounts receivable, and customer service. This may require interfacing with Legal, Finance (Ventures FP&A), Tax, Treasury, Accounting, Distribution, IT and Service Delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working knowledge of the business plan, marketing plan, and technology/service represented.
- Assign team members to support the order process, system enablement, corporate supply chain coordination, contract management, accounts receivable, customer service, and problem resolution.
- Lead team that participates in activities that streamline the fulfillment and returns processes and simplify the order process for sales and our clients.
- Partners with sales to understand pending demand for 30/60/90-day forecast. Converts the sales forecast into production demand forecast to convert forecast and annual operating plan in to a 12-month production forecast.
- Interfaces with finance for forward looking demand and forecast.
- Responsible for customer support regarding fulfillment and product satisfaction. Own client problem resolution to satisfaction.
- Responsible for Ventures PPDL process and Gate Meetings
- Responsible to coordinate yearly ISO audits
- Member representing Ventures on PPDL Governance committee
- Helps coordinate part number set up in SAP for ventures parts and top level TLIs
- Responsible to help coordinate Ventures yearly capital needs with finance
- Experience and knowledge of Supply Chain management leadership.
- Experience with contract development and management.
- Experience in converting field forecast into production demand cycles (Sales and Operation Process)
- Experience working with executive clients
- Operational processes may vary by product type. Must possess the ability to manage multiple products in a fast-paced environment with multiple high-level priorities
- Possess the ability to influence others and work collaboratively in order to produce results across multiple functional teams.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or experience in Operations / Product Lifecycle Management.
- Excellent (spoken and written) communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Mastery of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
*In addition, your employment is contingent upon your compliance with Executive Order 14042, which requires U.S. employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on your first day of work.