SAP S/4 HANA Senior Solutions Architect
Position : SAP S/4 HANA Senior Solutions Architect – SAP BRIM with SAP-CRM & Order to Cash
- Good written and oral communication skills will be necessary to work with US and Philippines based counterparts, customers, and partners worldwide
- The ability to learn quickly is important as we use a broad spectrum of SAP and SAP Partner products to support our global and local processes.
- Ability to motivate and mentor business and functional team members to help them develop their skills and competency
- Systems implementation skills: Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, testing, change management and post implementation support
- Strong configuration experience, ability to determine when to use configuration vs. code as well as advanced troubleshooting skills
- Must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem-solving skills
- Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
Core Skill set:
- Minimum 10 years of solution design and delivery experience in SAP-CRM and Order To Cash - SAP-Sales and Distribution with strong integration knowledge with SAP-BRIM (Billing and Revenue Innovation Management), SAP- Order Management, Logistics and Supply Chain processes and related integrations between backend ECC and CRM. Having experience with S4 HANA solutions that replaced the SAP-CRM functions will be a definite advantage for the candidate.
Must have skills:
- Expertise in SAP-BRIM and SAP-CRM with in-depth understanding of Sales Contracts & Call off Order Management, Pricing, Fulfillment, and invoicing processes that work with SAP-ECC solution as the backend.
- Expertise in the key integrations under SAP-BRIM - Including those integrations between SAP-CRM, SAP-Convergent Charging (CC) and SAP-CI (Convergent Invoicing) along with the Mediation engine solution like Convergent Mediation (Mediation Zone)
- SAP-CRM related transformations under S/4 HANA Sales & Distribution, especially on topics such as SAP-SOM (Subscriber Order Management)
- Product Configurations related experience (SAP-IPC or SAP-SSC) that works with SAP-CRM will be required.
- Strong knowledge in the areas of CRM configurations and Master data to support business processes - Organization data, Middleware, Order Management, Pricing, Installed Base management, and Master data
- Expertise in setting up SD pricing design and integration
- Particularly good skills in designing, configuring, and troubleshooting issues within SAP-CRM as well as related integrations with connected systems.
- Should have work experience in onsite offshore model in terms of delivery
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have skills & Credentials
- Knowledge with SAP Variant Configuration (VC) or Advanced Variant Configuration (AVC) under S4 HANA would be a definite plus.
- Proven team leadership, mentoring, and project management skills.
- Previous supervisor and/or leadership experience desired
- Good academic record
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of experience
Work location would not be a constraint for the right candidate with the requisite skills and experience.