Electrical Engineer - Customer Success Engineering
The Customer Success Engineering team is seeking an Electrical Engineer to help them in their mission to support currently released products in the production and customer environments.
An ideal candidate is motivated by investigating production and customer issues with speed and is not discouraged by the information gap that can exist when trying to get details on an issue from China or a customer site.
In this role you will:
- learn how to effectively make decisions with speed that will impact Lexmark's current production
- work with the Technical Support Center (TSC) to resolve unique and complicated engineering challenges related to a customer’s specific use case and/or environment
- interface with supplies, module, and technology teams
- analyze field and factory data to drive improvements to Lexmark products
- expand your awareness of Lexmark's business including sales / production volumes, costs, service, and supply chain
- strengthen your engineering design skills by working creatively within the existing parameters of a released product
- gain knowledge of the performance of a wide range of products and designs in manufacturing and the field
- work with the product development teams to improve future products
This role requires the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Understanding of electronic systems, electrical component materials, and the electrical manufacturing process
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematic drawings and specification / data sheets
- Ability to use basic electronic analysis tools including a digital multimeter (DMM) and oscilloscope
- Excellent documentation and organization skills
- Strong project management and teamwork skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Enovia experience is a plus
Travel may be required for this role.
Domestic travel is limited to periodic field support of critical issues at key customers. Approximately 1-2 trips per year of 2-4 days.
International travel to China and/or Juarez to support FST/SOP of new product and major manufacturing changes. Possibility of 1-2 trips per year of 5-14 days.